Call for Birding and Hunting rates
- Lodges (2) = Friday & Saturday nights 1 lodge is $450.00/night plus tax. 2 night minimum. Sunday-Thursday: 1 night-$450.00 + tax. 2 nights $400.00 + tax. Each lodge has 5 private bedrooms/6 baths, full kitchen. Each will sleep approx. 20 people.
- Cabins (4) = $75.00/night for 2 people, $100.00/night for 3-6 people. Each cabin has 2 queen beds, 2 twin beds (all in bunkbed style), kitchenette and charcoal grill outside.
- NO PETS allowed at Calamus Outfitters (except hunting dogs during the hunting season with prior permission).
- NO SMOKING in any accommodations.
- All lodging subject to 10.5% tax.
Activities:Rivertrips (prices include tax)
- Tank = On Saturdays: Tanks are $75.00 for 5 hour trip, $65.00 for 2 hour trip. Sunday- Friday: Tanks are $65.00 for either 5 or 2 hour trip. (4-5 adults per tank)
- Tube (Rented from us or if you bring your own) = $20.00 for either a 2 or 5 hour trip (1 person tube)
- Cooler Tubes = $10.00
- Canoe = $37.00 1 hr to all day trip
- Kayak = $27.00 1 hr to all day trip
- Safari = $26.38 (approx. 1 ½ hrs)
- Sundowner = $47.48
½ of total lodging amount is due at time of reservation. Remaining ½ + tax is due upon arrival.
Deposits are non-refundable. Deposits will not carry over to the next year. Deposits will be returned only if Calamus Outfitters is notified of your cancellation 6 months in advance of your arrival date and Calamus Outfitters can rebook your reservation to another party.
Cabins or rooms cannot be dropped upon arrival. Guests are expected to pay for all rooms originally booked.